Skip to main content

Post Trip Testimonies and BIG NEWS

Tony was in Medan and I found myself at Tabernacle of David as the team was giving their testimonies on the Cambodian trip and had a slide presentation; After the service, many were interested in future trips!  Exciting times ahead!





During one of tuk tuk ride in the evening, Christine Yap whipped out her fancy smancy super bright flashlight to help us climb onto the tuk tuk. She told me that it was a gift from Pastor David.  During lunch, I mentioned to Pas David about the flashlight and he ended up giving me 4!! These are expensive flashlights but super duper bright.   When I got home, I had fun playing with them and almost blinding my family! I LOVE gadgets :)
My sister, Ann, told me to get this for my tennis elbow...I did but it didn't help :(
I received this cute Baby Shower invite from our good friend in Tennessee.  I feel so blessed to have friends in many parts of the world and how we can celebrate with each other even though we might be thousands of miles away.
Okay, you have to admit this whistling kettle is so CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT, I WANT IT!!! CAN I HAVE IT??? PRETTY PLEASE??? TONY PHANG!!!!!!!!!!! You guys think he gets the hint? Or am I being too subtle? Should I be more direct?

We were at Pavillion and saw this music group - I think they are from South Africa.  Listening to them made me so homesick for Kenya...but I have a trip planned next year...so I will wait IMPATIENTLY for it.



A young lady whom I meet with regularly tweeted me this picture of her studying the Word - makes my heart sing when I saw this, especially when does it with a good cup of coffee!


BIG NEWSSSS....Saving this for the end....
This little person had such a complicated journey towards her college education....it was challenging while we were working towards it and at one point, things were looking really bleak, then a "SUDDENLY" happened for her and she is HEADING TO COLLEGE!!  We are so happy for her. Although, I am not sure how I will do when she does leave us...boohoo hoo
I may get to see this other little person soon :)

Since both girls are leaving us, I needed to train our youngest child to drive in case we needed a third driver. This was Max first lesson and I must say he did pretty good! If only he is tall enough to see where he is going...

I enjoy sharing bits of our lives with you guys! Take care everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To blog or not to blog is the question....

I was wondering if I should keep this blog when we relocate to Malaysia??? I know that our friends in Malaysia and elsewhere are interested about our lives in Kenya but Malaysia??? I am not sure... I am thinking about it... write me a comment if you think I should keep it up!! Some random pics.... This is Max longing for his daddy. He did this the entire time that Tony was in Malaysia.. poor baby! He loves Tony! Awwww......(the girls' favorite expression!) Kat took some pictures around campus....pretty eh? This huge pine tree is on our front yard. This is one of Vickie's teachers. The middle school was raising funds for some social projects and he challenged them if they raised a certain amount he would shaved off his beard and if they raised even more money, he would shave his hair as well! Brave man and they did raised the funds!! Too bad I didn't get the 'after' picture! Vickie is on the far left, as a stage hand during one of their drama production. She ...

A clean bill of Health!

We have been busy with different appointments.....the girls got their vaccination, Tony and I had a general checkup - cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and several other health issues checked. We are basically healthy. Tony needs to have a minor surgical procedure (on his back) which we still have to work on - finding the surgeon,etc. We also went to the dentist today and the girls and I have NO cavities!!!!! The dentist did some cleaning for us but Tony did have to have a filling done. All in all, the Phangs are in pretty good health - Praise the Lord!! We are also so grateful to our doctor and dentist for giving us their services so lovingly and generously- we are so bless! Another friend (we kinda met on this blog:-) got us rooms in a hotel in Penang, a holiday island- kind of! Woohoo!!!! We will get to have a vacation after our ministry time in Ipoh - we are so looking forward to that. Last evening, we took Tony's mom and sister out for a meal and visited with the...

Getting Ready for yet another trip!

Before I forget, I wanted the friends who have left comments on this blog to know that I read your comments as they are automatically sent to my email address. I tried replying to the address in the emails but it doens't get to you - it just redirects me to this blog again. Anyways, I want you to know that I appreciate the comments- tells me someone is reading what I am writing - I wonder sometimes!! Ok, two evenings ago I had another invite to join an evangelist to Goma, also in DRC. They are doing a crusade there- I cannot tell you how much I want to join them but I can't - not this time anyways. We are in the midst of preparing to return to Malaysia for two months to reconnect with churches and friends who supports our work here and also to give our report. We are also trusting God to connect with more people and churches who are interested in our work here. We need to raise so much more to empower and release more laborers to a ripen harvest in AFrica. I am so overwhelm wit...