We took our friend to visit our orphanage. It was exciting for us to see the new dormitory.
These are our nursery and elementary classrooms.
These kids are in the under 5.
Wambau (with the blue sweater) is one of our newest orphans. She is TOO cute. Tony wanted to take her home. She ran to me when I called to her!
They were giving thanks for the cookies we brought them...

We got new exercise books (notebooks) with our school name printed.
Rice to be cleaned for lunch for over 200 kids. We have to clean the rice because they are often tiny stones and sometimes bugs in them....
Dirty little feet but oh so precious!
11 tray of eggs were collected from our chickens that day and I took all of it so that I can sell it to friends on campus. They were all gone the following day - with orders for more....that's over 300 eggs, people!!
The new dormitory...
Kitchen...we also took some pictures of the rooms but it was too dark and the pictures didn't turn out well...
A neighbor buying our water. We sell one barrel of water for 20 Ksh (RM1.00 or US0.30cents) - it's very inexpensive and really helps the community. There is not city water in that part of Ruai. The poor donkey....
I was wondering if I should keep this blog when we relocate to Malaysia??? I know that our friends in Malaysia and elsewhere are interested about our lives in Kenya but Malaysia??? I am not sure... I am thinking about it... write me a comment if you think I should keep it up!! Some random pics.... This is Max longing for his daddy. He did this the entire time that Tony was in Malaysia.. poor baby! He loves Tony! Awwww......(the girls' favorite expression!) Kat took some pictures around campus....pretty eh? This huge pine tree is on our front yard. This is one of Vickie's teachers. The middle school was raising funds for some social projects and he challenged them if they raised a certain amount he would shaved off his beard and if they raised even more money, he would shave his hair as well! Brave man and they did raised the funds!! Too bad I didn't get the 'after' picture! Vickie is on the far left, as a stage hand during one of their drama production. She ...
Comments